Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A message to all the Grindhouse Goodfellas...

After a LONG hiatus, ( a little too long) I have once again returned to reclaim the pyramids!
I have been super busy since my last entry... Well, that and my computer finally crashed... What can you do? This is a gentle reminder to all my NEXT 100 peeps out there that the rants and raves shall get better with each entry--- as well as continue the hunt for the hot NEXT 100 out there--- which is getting easier due to the current state of affairs... Even in my absence, the same crap continues, which makes revolution all the more forthcoming... You know what 'they' say: " There's nothing new under the sun... But underground..."

The ArtNinjas are coming... New Comic Cinema is coming... Old Towne Tobaccy is sayin' 'smoke 'em if ya got'em, cuz you'll need'em'...
And so on...

Ladies and Gentlemen, if comic creation were like building cars, then we should be out there building the kind of lean, mean, New American Muscle machines that Detroit lost the nuts and bolts to make 30 years ago! I'm super grateful to those who are tuning in and turning on, and to those who waited for the return of the PlanetGriffin team to regain it's orbit. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...

To all my Grindhouse Goodfellas out there, I salute you! Now, back to work!

No comments: