Friday, June 20, 2008

Welcome to Planet Griffin!



For those of you just tuning in, allow me to be the first to welcome one and all to Planet Griffin, the opening in a series of strange tales told from the inner sanctum of Rodney Blackwell, aka the Infamous RodBuddah! I am many things--- an artist, a writer, a contradiction, and a rogue of pop culture--- and much more.

I have been fortunate to experience & witness all that I have, whether it was good or bad... Hell, I've gotta learn something sometime, right? When I talk to my friends, I tend to be outspoken and highly opinionated; yearning for feedback--- something enlightening--- to face the unnerving mediocrity that surrounds us and the mindless people that dare call it 'normal'.

Well, now I bring that conversation to you... Whatever that conversation may be.

Oh yeah, did I mention that I'm creating a series comic called FIERCE CREATURES?

Again, welcome to Planet Griffin.

No comments: