Friday, August 29, 2008

Cinematic Art Department: Classic Inspiration!







I love a great image. I've been researching movie posters and one-sheets lately, in my attempts to further stimulate my pan-fried brain for cover ideas... In my research, I simply rekindled my love for great design (Of course, though great ones like Saul Bass and Bob Peak were unavailable, thank God their influence is still around! ) Hell, how else could Hollywood keep us interested all these years?! Here are a few examples of great style--- Especially the work of Drew Struzan--- with his immortal vision of Blade Runner! Now, if only some of the celluloid out there could match the designs that suck us in...

1 comment:

Black Water_production blog_ said...

yooo. i been lovin the page, im jealous you have time to update yours.. but im gonna catch you soon. im just loadin my page with stuff an will have a massive realease once a month. any how get at me.. and as far as them links go... can a bro get a table dance

http://blackwateranthologies.blogspot.com/