Thursday, September 10, 2009

And Now, A Very Important Announcement


I received an email from one of my best friends yesterday... I couldn't resist posting this one:



BON DIA!

From the House of Black Water, we wanted to show our thanks to everyone in the DKE NC Office by providing the World Photo Exclusive Premiere of Baby ALEXANDRA to the Planet!

Many, many thanks to you all (and you know who you are), and know there are many good things on the way from the house that BLACK built!!
THE LEVIATHAN SONG SOON BEGINS TO PLAY! STAY TUNED OH GREAT NEXT 100!

Adarryl L Grant
DKE Studios Catalunya 9-9-09

It's amazing, isn't it? When we were on our own, we couldn't fathom the idea of children AT ALL... After having children, it's mindboggling to think how we made it this far without them...

PLANET GRIFFIN takes this very special moment to introduce little ALEXANDRA to the world, courtesy of my family-a-world-away, ADARRYL & ANNA ! Congratulations to the extremely happy family!

2 comments:

D.M.Eason said...

Awesome. It's such a privilege to be chosen by the "BIG GUY" to be a parent.

RodBuddah said...

Tell me about it! I'm getting my travel plans together to go see Ad change diapers for myself ;)