Saturday, November 7, 2009

PLANET GRIFFIN WEEKEND EDITION: Assassins' Creed Film Series

PLANET GRIFFIN returns, after a bout of technical difficulties, returns to broadcast depth with the WEEKEND EDITION! Today, the PLANET returns to the world of ASSASSINS' CREED with a new series of short film episodes that serves as a prequel leading into the game.

Episode One: 1476 Florence, Italy.
Assassin Giovanni Auditore investigates the murder of the Duke of Milan, and uncovers a conspiracy that implicates some of the most powerful families in Italy, and quite possibly, the Vatican itself! Giovanni must expose the web of treachery before he himself is assassinated!
The PLANET has come back, folks! Enjoy the weekend and stay tuned for the new features to come!

4 comments:

Brian Miller said...

Man that was epic. What an awesome way to build up excitement for a game!! I can't wait to see more of these.

How's your stuff been goin man? Still rockin those pages?

The Infamous RodBuddah said...

I've been so busy trying to tie up
all of my loose ends, so the page work
is coming along slowly but surely...

I think the film series is really good, despite
it's limited run. Only Ubisoft would dare go to these
lengths. What would REALLY be great is that other short
series would emerge--- like GOD OF WAR or METAL GEAR or
even GTA (though, God forbid, they could survive the censors)

Brian Miller said...

Nice man - slow and steady seems to be the only option open to me right now too, so I take what I can get.

I love when video game companies take risks to promote their junk. I love a good cg trailer as much as the next guy - but I love variety even more.

Just think - someday you will be making the call on if you want to do a live action trailer to promote your comic!! One day my friend... one day...

RodBuddah said...

DEFINITELY one day indeed, Brian!

I think every level of media such be willing to 'take it there' if they wish to enliven things.

Diversifying the portfolio, as they say.