Monday, June 29, 2009

I Am Jack's Busted Lip... Ryan's New Fight Comic!


Hi there, boys and girls! PLANET GRIFFIN continues its nonstop ellipse around the Pop Culture Spectrum, putting in more mileage than the Soul Train itself! ( You can't tell me that train animation wasn't HOT, y'all) Tonight we continue with a little ticket from Image Alum RYAN BENJAMIN. It seems that he's now turning his attention to motion webcomics, and his answer to Fight Club comes in the form of PANCRATIA (Hmmm... That title...) Check it out and see for yourself, cuz' I think it's cool to view! Now, if he could do something about that crazy title...

Http://Pancratia.com

2 comments:

Samax said...

remember Vagabond? that started out fresh. i met Ryan. he's cool peeps.

Rodbuddah said...

So far, the series is off to a great start. He's good with me, definitely, I'm just trying to wrap my head around that title.